Sequentify Myeloid Neoplasms Panel
This panel targets the genetic loci implicated in multiple types of Myeloid malignancies such as AML, MPN, MDS and CMML. The panel targets 46 myeloid neoplasm clinically relevant genes and provides a quick and simple solution to evaluation of chronic myeloid neoplasms.
● The panel is composed of 46 genes - The association for molecular pathology chronic myeloid neoplasm working group core 34-gene set + additional genes clinically proven to be of interest in myeloid malignancies.
● 40 minutes hands-on preparation time.
● 3:15 hours from DNA to final library.
● Single tube protocol - 4 easy steps.
Myeloid neoplasms affect more than 30-40 thousand people annually worldwide, and more than 30 000 people in the US are currently affected by them. This product allows for simple, cost-effective, single tube reaction NGS assessment of many common mutations prevalent in several myeloid malignancies.
● Addressed diseases:
AML - Acute myeloid leukemia
MPN - Myeloproliferative neoplasms
MDS - Myelodysplastic syndrome
CMML - Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia
● Nucleic acid type: DNA
● Total library preparation time: 3:15 hours
● Hands on preparation time: 40 minutes
● Method:Targeted DNA sequencing
● Species: Human
● Input material quantity: 50 ng DNA
● Multiplexing limit: More than 1000-plex
● Sequencing compatibility: Illumina (any)
● Sample type: Blood, FFPE, bone marrow
● Detected variants: SNVs, indels, small to medium sized insertions
● Cancer type: Hematologic
● Automation friendly: Yes
● VAF calling - As low as 5% mutant allele frequency